Egg Donation India
The Egg Donation India process involves the egg retrieval from the Egg Donor and will combine with the sperm of the recipient’s husband or donor and kept for 3-5 days in the laboratory to produce the embryos. Once the embryos are produced, one or two healthy embryos will be transferred to the women uterus in order to achieve the successful pregnancy.
Egg Donation India is recommended to the following women:
• Women with failed ovaries.
• Women who are unable to get pregnant with their own eggs or had previous IVF failure.
• Women who had have repeated miscarriages.
• Women with chromosomal abnormalities.
• Women whose age is more than 35 years.
Services of Egg Donor in India
Egg Donation India is very cost-effective especially for the international patients as the cost of Egg Donor in their country is very expensive as compared to India and the waiting list for Egg Donor is very long that they have to spent lot of time and energy to meeting them, however, in India the waiting is not so long for Egg Donor.
With the new technology IVF India is par for Egg Donation with anywhere in the world and the success rate of Egg Donation India, when 3 embryos are transferred, is around 75-85% per cycle.
Process of Egg Donation India
The Egg Donation India process involves the following:
• Egg Retrieval: Egg retrieval is the process where the egg is collected from Egg Donor is accomplished on the same day with the help of ultrasound-guided aspiration.
• Insemination and Fertilization: This is the Egg Donation India processes where eggs are get fertilized in the IVF laboratory.
• Embryo Transfer: This is the final step of Egg Donation India process where embryos are transferred to the women uterus to achieve the successful pregnancy.
At our Egg Donation Clinic in India, we have the young and healthy Egg Donors who are less than the age of 35 years and have been medically tested and screened for their fertility and for the infectious diseases such as hepatitis and AIDS. The Egg Donor can be married or unmarried, however, we preferred married Egg Donor with children, because they will have established their ability to bear children.
Patients from the foreign country come for Egg Donation India treatment as it is a cost- effective treatment and the cost of Egg Donation India varies between the Egg Donation Clinic in India. It is very important for all patients that they will find that what is included in the Egg Donation India package and what not included before starting the treatment.
Following are the question that you need to ask before going for Egg Donation India program:
1. What is the cost of IVF with Egg Donor?
2. What is the Egg Donor fee?
3. While choosing the fertility treatment what will the exact age?
4. What are the side effects of the drugs given to the patient for Egg Donation India treatment?
6. Do patients need to pay for the consultation or it’s free?
So, in the end concluding the all of the above, we say you that whenever and wherever in India if you ever get a need for any medical facility India hospital tour is always present to be in your service and to facilitate you with flawless medical aid treatment.