Fertility IVF India is a procedure where eggs have been released from the ovary and mixed with the sperm. Usually, this process is known as fertilization and this occurs within the fallopian tube. Fertility IVF India occurs in a laboratory after eggs and sperm have been collected. After this procedure, the embryos are transferred to the woman’s uterus to achieve the pregnancy.
Fertility Clinic in Delhi offers the affordable infertility treatments with all advanced reproductive technologies. Before you start your treatment, you need to complete the various consent forms. Your Fertility Clinic in Delhi will advise you and your partner for some blood tests to screen for HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C etc.
Procedure for Fertility IVF India:
1) Suppress the normal monthly cycle: This is the first step of the Fertility IVF India treatment where your IVF expert will give you the medicine to suppress your monthly cycle, which you can control by yourself in the form of daily injection. The drug treatment will continue for about two weeks.
2) Boost the supply of egg: The next step is to boost the egg supply where your Fertility IVF India experts will give the fertility injection known as a gonadotropin and this injection will be given for around 12 days to increase the number of eggs you produce.
3) Monitor the progress: Your Fertility Clinic in Delhi will regularly check the progress throughout the treatment with the help of vaginal ultrasound scans and, possibly, blood tests. The human chorionic gonadotropin injection will be given to mature the eggs between 34 and 38 hours before your eggs are due for collection.
4) Egg Collection: The eggs will be collected by using the ultrasound guidance when you are relaxing with the help of a hollow needle attached to the ultrasound probe. You may feel some discomfort after your eggs are collected; your Fertility Clinic in Delhi will give you some injections to help you to prepare for the lining of your womb for embryo transfer.
5) Eggs Fertilization: Your eggs will be mixed with your partner’s sperm and cultured in the lab for approx. 16-20 hours to check that they are ready for the fertilization or not. The eggs which are fertilized can be grown in the laboratory incubator for up to six days. After that the embryologist will monitor the growth of the embryos and the best-chosen embryo will be transferred.
6) Embryo transfer: The final step is the embryo transfer if you are under the age of 40 years, then your Fertility Clinic in Delhi will transfer one or two embryos. However, if you are over the age of 40 years then maximum three embryos are used. Due to the multiple birth defects, the number of embryos transferred is restricted.
During this procedure, a fine tube catheter is passed through the cervix and then the embryos pass down the tube into the womb. This is a painless procedure; however, you may feel a little discomfort because you need a full bladder if ultrasound is used.
For more details send us for medical history at email@example.com