IVF Best Clinic in Delhi
IVFBest Clinic in Delhi is associated with the team of qualified and experienced gynaecologists in the India. IVF India Best Clinic has experience IVF experts of 25+ years in the field of Fertility Management. IVF Clinic in India offers the world-class fertility treatment to all the patients around the world at affordable prices.
IVFClinic in India offers you the various types of fertility services under one roof. Following are the fertility services:
• Infertility: Infertility refers to an inability to conceive naturally after having a regular intercourse for 12 months or more. According to study, it says that over half of the infertility problems are a result of female conditions and rest are caused male conditions such as sperm disorders or unidentified factors.
According to IVF Clinic in India, 40% of the infertility problems occur due to man, 40% in woman, 10% in both man and woman and 10% is unexplained fertility.
• IUI: Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a fertility treatment which places the sperms to facilitate the fertilization inside the woman’s womb. The main aim of the IUI procedure is to increase the number of sperms which reaches towards the fallopian tubes and increase the chances of the fertilization. IUI is a less invasive and less expensive option compared to IVF Treatment India.
• IVF: IVF Treatment India is a procedure which is used to treat the fertility or genetic problems and assist with the child conception. During the IVF Treatment India, the mature eggs from the woman ovaries are collected and fertilized by the partner sperms in the laboratory. After the fertilization, the IVF Clinic in India implants the fertilized eggs in the woman uterus to achieve the chances of pregnancy. One cycle of IVF usually takes two weeks to complete. IVF Treatment India can be the time-consuming, expensive and invasive procedure if more than one embryo required implanting in the woman’s uterus.
• ICSI: The IVF Best Clinic in Delhi uses the ICSI method as a part of the IVF Treatment India to help the couples in order to conceive a baby.
The men who are infertile for them ICSI treatment is the most successful and effective treatment and it is used nearly half of all IVF Treatment India. In ICSI only one sperm required which is directly injected into the egg. After that, the fertilized egg will be transferred into woman uterus.
• Cryopreservation: Cryopreservation is a procedure which is used to freeze the sperm, and then thaw the sperm and the embryos to use in the IVFIndia procedure. In order to have an embryo transfer during the fertility treatment, a woman doesn’t need to undergo stimulation by the fertility drugs with the availability of the frozen embryos.
• Donor programs: The IVFClinic in India also offers the Egg donor programs to the childless couples. IVF Best Clinic in Delhi has the team of experienced and qualified doctors who care for the patients medically and personally. The egg donor program of the IVF Clinic in India has been the most comprehensive and successful treatment and also we have our own egg donor database from where the couple can easily choose the egg donor according to their preference.